Echuca Performance has been established by Peter Whitten in 1986 and has an extensive workshop.
Echuca Performance is a one-stop shop with most machining carried out on our site by competent tradespeople. Peter Whitten has a wealth of knowledge and experience in all areas of the automotive scene.
- Cylinder Head Reconditioning
- Cylinder Boring & Honing
- Surface Grinding or Milling
- Magnetic Crack Detection
- Pressure Testing of Heads and Block
- Cylinder Head re surfacing
- Exchange Cylinder Heads
- Multi-angle Seat Machining
- Con-rod Resizing and Rebushing
- Engine Balancing
- Supplying new engine parts & gaskets etc
- Welding – Tig, Mig, Aluminium and stainless steel
- Guillotine and Folding machines
- Fabrication work
- Fuel Injection systems, sonic cleaning and testing.
- Fly wheel machining
- Chemical cleaning and Hot Tanking